The Northwest Arkansas Council and allies launched an ad campaign in three cities after a test run in Austin, Texas. The campaign wants to draw people who have technical talent or are starting a business — or both — to Northwest Arkansas. The effort will continue in Austin and expand into Denver, Minneapolis and Seattle.
- OZ Showcases ‘Food for the Soul’ in Austin
- Looking for an escape? Northwest Arkansas is a hidden Southern gem
- Arkansas’s FORMAT Festival Lives Up To Its Promise To Blend Music, Art, and Technology
- Crystal Bridges Museum, and a town’s resurgence
- FORMAT Festival Will Merge Worlds of Music, Art & Technology in OZ