More than six million people have visited the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art since it opened in 2011. Alice Walton’s beautiful oasis has transformed the once-sleepy town of Bentonville, Arkansas, into a thriving artists’ community. Watch her and Crystal Bridges Chairperson Olivia Walton as they share their perspective on art and empowerment in America’s Heartland!
- New Brand Celebrates Fastest-Growing Segment of Cycling
- OZ Showcases ‘Food for the Soul’ in Austin
- Looking for an escape? Northwest Arkansas is a hidden Southern gem
- Arkansas’s FORMAT Festival Lives Up To Its Promise To Blend Music, Art, and Technology
- Crystal Bridges Museum, and a town’s resurgence